Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start September aiming for December - kcbutterfly228
welcome shrinav Smile

i started my pulmo uw....im not doing videos and started offline uw directly....hopefully ican finish a block today
gudluck guys Smile
Hi to all
Thanks to kcbutterfly228 for starting this thread. I am also joining you all. Will love to see everyone's progress. Which will motivate me as well. I am also a mom of 1 kid. Love to do self study. Mostly will be in library or at coffee shop where I can focus. I get so distracted when at home.
I will start reading pediatrics from kaplan book and will do medicine Q from uw.
Stay focus on task.
I'm glad to see that we're keeping together and pushing each other.
Dockol2011 welcome, I was also thinking about a library just for the few hours the kids are in school. My husband is a realtor and he is working from home a lot so I am too distracted right now. I have to organize myself and see if I could do that.
yup even im going to library evrywhere.....i stay alone at home but still find ways to distract myself hehe....

finished 1 block of pulmo yesterday....starting another block today......im making many mistakes in pulmo.,...hopefully i learn from them vSmile)))))))))) gudluck studying guys
senorita ; Are you doing 40 or 44 questions a day???
hey rey 17
i have offline 2015 version which is 44 ques....im unable to solve all 44 but im able to do 30 ques a day.....but im not reading anythng else....im realy slow Smile
Hi guys,
Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend and is loaded with energy for the whole week!
Doing Rheumatology.
yeah relaxing weekend, only did gastro in three days lol; but today I promised to me do all neuro chapter before 12am
Have a very productive day.
I am starting my day with uw q. Will be studying 8.30 to 2.00 PM. Then my schedule is very random, as I need to go to bring my kid home, help him with homework blah blah. May be later in evening I with study pediatrics.
Let's see how it goes.
Stay focus on task.
Have a good day guys...I went to the library yesterday and got a lot done. Going again today while a friend helps with my child. Didn't realize how much I was distracted at home.
Study well guys.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »