Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start September aiming for December - kcbutterfly228
hello; daily i'm reviewing the last 20 question(of the block that I did the day before) about 7:00pm to 9:30pm "word by word" then take a break ,at 10:00pm I start new Block 40 mixed and timed from Uworld, then review the first 20 questions and all of wrongs between 11pm to 1am or 2am( depend of my energy level ), on weekend read some topics from MTB 3 or other sources, plan to finish uworld first pass on 11/20 then i'll try to do a quick second pass, on December probably I'll be ready (i wish) , any advised will be welcome thank you
@ rey17

Thank you so much for sharing your routine; Good Luck man :-)
Hi friends,
i am joining CK prep now. done with step 1 this month, what do you suggest for CK? i have some offline uworld for ck, shud i do that first and then get online one? iwont have much time for the next 1 month so i m thinking to do offline uworld subject wise/ what do you think? what book (like FA) should i use for CK?
Hi riches,
I think the majority uses mtb 2 and 3, uworld and maybe Conrad videos
thank you, which subjects are best to start with?
Hey how is everyone doing,
Had a few lazy days. I can't catch up, my brain is not focused yet. Grrrrr I need to do more, trying to come in again like for step1. My mother in law is gone now so I have to get back on track.
Will look into dermatology next, than surgery.
hey, i also had a few lazy days! having problem focusing.. cvs and neuro are left in uw.. need to finish these within 6 days!
Yeah my parents are here for 6 months so I'll be able to push it more. Let's see if I can finish both ck and cs in this time. 😊😊😊😊
I looove Conrad's videos
Ok started a second review of IM with videos. I want to finish asap and then concentrate on my weaker stuff like peds, ob/gyn and psycho. I'll do surgery and derm as last subjects as those are my strongest subjects, was working 3 years in surgery and 2.5years in derm.
Anyway where is everybody else,
Guys???????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »