Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start September aiming for December - kcbutterfly228
hi kcbutterfly, thats a great progress

im still not through my first read of kaplan+uworld.........should be finishing with psychiatry today....i still have peds, biostats, and around 4 topics in IM.....hopefully i can finish peds by this month...

i mjust start preparing for cs by nov, my exam is scheduled on 27th dec!! will pursue ck after my cs Smile

gudluck everyone Smile))))
Hi senorita,
Well the most important thing is that it's going forwards with our studies. CK first or last who cares as long as we clear it!!! I'll have to schedule my cs soon but have to get the money together first. Well that's the bad part of having three kids - they cost a lot🤕
yea kcbutterfly.....i have to finish my cs as scheduled before ck because i have to fly back to india to complete my graduation. i can as well give my ck in india so im in no hurry....

i know cs is a very expensive exam....i don't understand what they do with all that money!!!! do they pay the volunteers so generously? if yes then i would love to be one for the exam Tongue in this way i'll earn some money Tongue
@kcbutterfly228
can u tell me where can I find Conrad's videos? I'm almost done with my uworld 1st time.. will start reviewing mtb and notes along with cms series next
s_s2016
i got them from a friend, he copied all the material he had on my external disc.
It takes a bit longer with the videos but that's ok. Picking out important stuff from there hope it's worth it.
Hello kcbutterfly,

Thank you very much for creating this post. This is very helpful and motivating! I am studying for step 2 and some days are terrible as we all know. I hope your studying is going well. I am currently doing usmle world pulmonology and trying to finish IM questions and review step up to medicine in parallel. I admire your commitment and hard work, I can't imagine studying with 3 kids around. Must be very challenging! I was wondering if you would be able to send me the video lectures, if possible? I am searching for kaplan video lectures and not able to find a reliable source. The subscriptions listed in kaplan website are very expensive Sad
I hope you would be able to help a sister out.
Regardless, I would like to be a part of this group and be inspired and motivated to move forward, any feedback and help would be very much appreciated!
Thank you.
I have started preparing for ck but I'm feeling really down. I have been applying for clinical electives for next year and so far received 7 rejections and only 1 acceptance. I know I should be looking at the brighter side here, that I got at least one elective, but its a little difficult as I was expecting at least 3.. But I guess things do not always go as planned Smile...anyways I'll continue with my prep and try my best to finish both the steps before my elective starts
Senorita,
Concentrate on the learning now and the rest will come. Don't worry about it now. Sometimes things go in a different direction but if you will be patient you will achieve your goals. Little steps bring you towards victory.
kcbutterfly
thank you for your kind words. yea i have to try my level best to pass my cs in december and also score great in ck....i must be focussing my energy on things that are in my control. Rejections are a part of life anyways. Hope you are doing fine. This thread has remained silent for a long time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »