Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PTAL Renewal - omperazole40mg
Hi
I had uploaded ptal last year.
I did not match.
To apply this year in california, I believe I need to renew PTAL. Can some one please guide how to got about it.
Will I need to upload or mail them new CV ?
Do I need to pay fee again ?
Also will they be sending me a new letter, and than I will have to upload it eras ?
Please help.
Thank you.
yes, you will have to pay the fee again and resend all your documents. However, I would check with them and see if you have to resend documents that your school may have sent them since none of that information has changed.
You don't have to pay for renewal. You need to send them L1A to L1F forms, timeline and updated CV.
You can email your assigned analyst for more info. Within few weeks after they receive your documents, they will send you a new PTal which you have to upload it.
Thanks a lot.
Do you recommend any IM IMG programs in California? I did the PTAL but I feel disappointed when I searched the IM programs they do not seem to be IMG friendly!

Any input is appreciated
Yes California is not an IMG friendly state.
But keeping in mind that not everybody have PTAL, the competition is less. If you are a recent graduate with permanent resident visa status, you still can hold a chance.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »