Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid Research Opportunity in CA - drvandelay
I'm looking for someone to take over my CRC position in a research center in the Bay Area. I will be leaving the job in June for residency and am helping out my PI in finding a good candidate to replace me.

*** MUST be willing to work for at least 1 year!! ***

This is a paid position that pays reasonably well. Lots of patient contact and a very friendly team environment.

- Must have an excellent command in English, both verbal and written. (Can't emphasize this enough!)
- Must be VERY detailed-oriented and organized.
- Fast-learner!
- Everyone here works as a team so team-work is extremely important.

Preference will be given to:
- Those without any VISA issue
- Those with experience working as CRC or other clinical trials
- Those with an advanced degree (Master/PhD) in psychology/geriatrics.
- Those who are currently living in the SF Bay Area.

This is a very good opportunity to get research as well as clinical experience!

Please submit your CV and a brief cover letter to me by email if interested (coord@vandelay.endjunk.com). Also feel free to email me if you would like more information.
hi i'm interested in taking up the job

Plz check ur email. I have sent u an email.

Thanks
Hi. I am also interested for the job.
Pls find my mail sent to you.
waiting for reply,
Rabindra
hi
iam interested in it plz check ur mail
bump..please email me if you are interested.
I sent my CV to the email address to you provided

plz check ur email

thank you
hey dude - i must have sent my cv to u tons of times. i have gr8 scores, 3 months hands on usce, postgrad experience in geriatrics with a 1460 and 5.5/6 in gre and writing (for ur communication skills), letters from nih for clinical research, and am at san jose.

if ur not willing to consider ppl with visa issues then just say bluntly - "no visa will be sponsored" instead of "preference will be given".

not bitter - i just hope u find ur right candidate. u get into moods like mine when u apply to 5000+ people for h1 research and all of them turn u down..

gl to u

apurva
how some days one wishes for a green card..

no offence to anyone watsover intended or implied

apurva
No offense, doc_droc_apurva, but I am not the one making the selection - I am just trying to help people who are looking for jobs like this. The option of sponsoring a visa is still open but it's all up to the PI's decision.

From what I gathered from the PI, he has had some issues in the past with some ppl who were sponsored a visa and then gave him the finger and left as soon as the visa has been processed. So I figured he must be extra careful now when selecting visa-seeking applicants.

The position is still open for all who are interested. THANKS!
vandelay... if u want i can resend my application if u feel im a competitive candidate. and i am willing to give a written 1 yr commitment. but i will defin leave later for residency from 2007.. and thanx again for sendin the elevator down..

apurva
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »