Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychiatry Interview/rejection 2017 match - samoo
Forgot to mention that I'm IMG.
@psych14usres
Rejections can be through a filter. Every program has the ability to set up a filter according to their own criteria and if an application has a point that is not met then it will be automatically rejected. However, this might not be the rule.Every program has a system.
Washington University/B-JH/SLCH Consortium rejection
Same programs keep rejecting foreign students. Look at previous years. Shouldn't have applied to that program. So far I got one invitation. This process is so tough
They are sending invites rejections on weekends
@samoo Thanks, I hope we all get an interview Smile I'm just waiting for something
I know wish you all well.
Anyone received anything today? IV/rejection?
University of Toledo rejection
I have applied to 113 psychiatry programs and applied on the 15th itself. Still just have heard back from 5. 4 rejections and 1 acknowledgement so far!!!
Rejections from Bergen, university of TN, Washington university (st. Louis) and today from university of Toledo.
Acknowledgement from Yale new haven that they will send out IVs after October 1st.
My scores are 234,230, 204. 2005 grad with MD from my home country that I finished in 2009 and MPH in epidemiology. All my clinical experience and research experience is from institutes at Texas Medical Center like MD Anderson, Baylor, UTHealth.
But I guess nothing is enough for these programs : (((

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »