Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No acknowledgement yet - hope@123
I applied on the 15th and the track documents page shows the documents were made available the same day.But I have not got any acknowledgement yet.How do we know if they have downloaded our application?
Acknowledgment email : Application received ( may or may not downloaded by program)

Available status on MyERAS : Just application is available to program (may or may not be downloaded by program)

Without an email from the program about rejection/invitation, it is almost impossible for us to know whether program downloaded our application or not.

It is surprising that we don't have any clue...we are like blind :-)) wait for your surprise package from the program...

@match17 :Thank you
There is no more "downloading" of applications....let me repeat NO DOWNLOADING!!! We are now in the 2nd full year where programs receive your application almost instantaneously and they don't need to download. Again, 3 years ago, when programs downloaded your application, that meant nothing other than they received it. Programs could NOT pick and choose what they downloaded.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »