Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help pls! Do I still stand any chance for IM? - hujames1976
Dear all, I'm an old IMG, and do any of you have idea if I still have chance for IM?
---------------------------------------------------------
---Step 1: 229
---Step 2 CK: 232
CS: pass(2nd attempt)/ I know this is a red flag
---Step 3: 201
---GOY: >10 Yrs
---Green Card Holder
---USME: 1. I am doing research in a big university, so regularly observe my colleagues' clinical service a couple of times when workload is not heavy in the last 3 years, three LoR from the physicians. 2. I recently have one month of direct patient care of USME.
---Pulication: >15
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did not match last year. Any suggestions are really welcome. Thank you and wish all the best of luck for all of you!
U have good scores. Aside from usmle 2 CS attempt and YOG I would say ur application is good. If you have applied already u gotta stop thinking about ur chances and all the other negativities.
@indu12345, thank you so much for the suggestions. I did apply already. Got stressed out, and want to have a guess if I should hold some hope or not. However, I totally agree with you that I should stop getting bothered by this. Best luck to you, buddy!
President of AMIQT, Dr. Peter Bernad http://www.neuro-doc.com/, is board certified in neurology and welcomes students to participate in month-long rotations and observerships with him and highly qualified colleagues. If students are interested in multiple specialties, we can accommodate them.

For further information, please contact me directly: rubyamiqt/202-728-0099
Don't ask people here, the best is go apply
what is your email hujames1976?
Your biggest red flag is not a CS attempt but your YOG.
@hatesstudying123, you can contact me at hujames1976.

@bzd_abuser, I understand that is a big red flag too. No confidence at all.

Thank you guys!
Apply into the same research university.
That's the problem, my university is one of the top 10-15 in the nation. Too competitive. Sad
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »