Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TO: PDs and PCs - indu12345
We would like it very much if you would invite us for an interview. Also, we would appreciate it IF....

You would let us know that you received our application and it is being processed/ reviewed.
You would send us a rejection letter if you will not be considering us for your residency program.
You would email us that your interview schedule is full and that we are on your waiting list.

This whole process is painful for all of us. Letting us know the status of our application before NOVEMBER would really save us the unnecessary heartaches and worries. It might also save your time from answering phone calls and receiving emails from applicants.
I agree.
I agree as well.
99.9 % Pd and pc don't know about this forum lol.
i agree.
This whole process got me so worried. Sad. Sometimes I wish I never went this way
very true !
@cantgiveup23

Don't give up! Things happen for a reason. You are here because you are meant to be here.

Thanks man
It's is unfair, I know. But believe me the person handling this is the PC.... They have tons, tons and tons of work not even related with the match and/or the applicants. On any given day not even 5% is dedicated to review applications. Actually sometimes they pick a day during the week to do it. For us, the wait is hard and seem never ending. For them is an extra task on they routine work. My question is How many of you set as your main priority "extra work ".

The waiting is hard, but we are all on the same boat.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »