Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 1 - raina987
Don't loose hope, take a live prep course, 190 is almost a passing score, I know many people with 4 or 5 attempts on Step 1 who are in residency.
if you want to give up so easily then I guess medicine is not for you, my best friend who had 5 attempts on step 1 could have quit too, especially after his family disowned him and his wife left him, but he kept going. And he matched last year in a categorical university hospital with no connections. So yea.......
I have to say WELL DONE to all who have shared your experinces here.

Failing an exam is not easy to accept and even harder is then talking about it.

SO GOOD TO KNOW THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE

Life is more than exams

BUT

Study to make yourself a GOOD AND KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR not just to pass exams.

Understand and dont just memorise. Think about what you studied not just have a brain fart after 4 hours of studying.

I WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK TO ALL

If you need any help let me know.
hi raina 987.i m interested wid u for study.i need a motivated studay partner.we can plane and study and discuss things,and motivated each other .my Skype id is monaaslam10.thank u
Pray and work even harder and try again
you got this girl =)

Dont give up.
Have Faith, push yourself a little harder
put in your prayers, tears, sweat and heck maybe a little blood too.

keeep going. (but only if you truly from the bottom of your heart want this)

YOU ARE ABLE TO DO IT

TELL YOURSELF THAT EVERYDAY

GOOD LUCK

Keep Going ............ Keep Running ............Even if you fall shake off the dust and keep going till you reach your goal.........
hi raina I was failed too.but now I again started.u can join me.but not loose hope.my Skype id is monaaslam10
Good Luck you guys/ Keep going. You can totally do this.

I have seen american med students studying for this exam and believe me they study hard.

There is no substitution for hard work.

Dont despair. Guess what if you failed you have a second chance at getting 99 unlike those who passed and only managed ok score.

Keep going friends.
• USMLE-passed-finally!

• A great IMG’s (current PGY-V) advice and tips was the key

• Email at gmail “enycity” for details

• Put “Great IMG’s USMLE (USMLE course ratings also) Advice and Tips” in the subject header
This helped me!

• USMLE-passed-finally!

• A great IMG’s (current PGY-V) advice and tips was the key

• Email at gmail “enycity” for details

• Put “Great IMG’s USMLE (USMLE course ratings also) Advice and Tips” in the subject header
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »