Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 1 - raina987

• USMLE

• Simplified-Efficient-Personalized-Immediate Results

• (516) 342-7303

Hi Guys please help me. My exam is in 15 days. I am getting 70 questions wrong on my offline NBMEs. I just want to pass step 1 with a score of 194. Shall I go ahead and take the exam?

-"USMLE Passage-Guarantee"- for all steps, under a comprehensive contract

-A tangible, and immediate improvement in your preparatory outcomes

-Access is personalized, prioritized, online-and-telephonic-, from "anywhere, at anytime..."

-An urgent consultation, that is free, efficient, and outcomes'-driven:

--Telephone and SMS us at

---Five one six, three four two seven, three zero three

"
Hi everybody👋I have same problem..I am IMG graduated medical school in 2011 after had 3 years residency in Russia..
Was studying in Kaplan 2 times...didn't help I failed step 1. 2 years ago..after I failed I got pregnant which was the best gift for me. Now I have baby and no time but I truly want to pass these exam and I hope I still can do it. I am 32 years old and I believe if you really want something.. whole universe going to help you
So let's try dont give up and if you want to help le with advice how to study again...how to motivate myself u can text me
mikhaylina25
@ nehazzz : First of all take nbme online .... if u dont do well in nbme dont go and take the test because u will fail no matte4 what .....
I am already done with all the usmle including step 3 ... And my experience is that if ur nbme goes wrong thats how u will do in the real test. Try to see what are ur weakness and study with that and read FA and watch some videos on youtube

USMLE Program of Teaching (contact by SMS or phone: five one six, three four two, seven three zero three)
● Teach medical students and MDs, how to pass their USMLEs (I/II-CK/III).
● Plan programs of study for each student.
● Evaluate outcomes in student's individual tests, that require competitive assessments, pitting students against each other to achieve the highest rankings.
● Achieved an improvement from a baseline passage percentage of 38%, to above 98%.

(516) 342-7303

TRY 2019'S (AND NOW 2020’S) #1-RATED USMLE REVIEW COURSE (IN OUR 19TH YEAR)
“After failing, twice with Kaplan, I passed the USMLE easily with MLSA | Online…(!)”

• 3750+ REAL USMLE-style Questions

• 250+ hrs of Lectures in Podcasted and Outline Notes’- Format

• Hundreds of Students

• 75+ End-of-System- Quizzes (competitive, vs other “hungry” students)

FLEXIBLE & CONVENIENT

• Studying for an exam doesn’t have to interrupt your busy schedule. Our on-demand lectures and interactive telephonic-lessons, with an MD are there for you when you need them.

AUTHENTIC “EXAM DAY-” EXPERIENCE (IT IS YOUR PERSONAL “SUPER BOWL”… MAKE CERTAIN THAT YOU “WIN…”)

• Eliminate “surprises” on exam day. We use only real USMLE-style questions.

INSTANT ACCESS, WITH IMMEDIATE, TANGIBLE, OUTCOMES (“EVIDENCE-DRIVEN-”)-BASED RESULTS

• Never lose access and never be confined to study windows. MLSA | Online is yours until you pass. Furthermore: If You Do Not Pass…You Do Not Pay!

VALUABLE

• MLSA | Online provides a completely free consultation. Sign up for a free appointment to experience what makes us stand out.

SUPPORTIVE
• Studying online doesn’t mean you’re alone. You have the support of our staff and access to other students through message boards.

BECOME ANOTHER SUCCESS STORY…

We are currently tutoring 1 on 1 for USMLE Step 1 and Step 2CK at low prices with a minimum score of 240
Here's what the tutoring includes:
-includes study material
-Personalized approach for each individuals study pace and knowledge
-Focus on weak topics
-Hard topics made simple
-A study schedule personalized for each individual
-Monitoring it on biweekly basis
-study period of 3-6 months
-a special HIGH YIELD notes with which maximum questions from Qbanks can be solved easily.
*Qbanks are not included.
*limited spots available
Extras: Tips on planning Usmle STEPS and application process ...along with tips on the Main Residency Match

Contact us for further details:
Sintham27
I can tell you what i did for step 1. I studied on my own for a while, took a program, then took my test. Make sure you take NBME's to track your progress. Make sure that you are doing questions and learning from the missed questions. Please don't give up. You will have setbacks in life, but make sure that you learn from them and build from them. Don't give up just because the road got a little rough. If you want more help feel free to email me.

john5556545
Jeez!
Suicide after not passing an exam!! What are you talking about? Some of us have been through hell... you would not survive!!
Get over yourself. Look outside and see people are having actual problems. ACTUAL PROBLEMS! No parents, loss of limbs, no food to eat, no running water...

STUDY again if you really want to be a doctor. In the mean time look for work or join a nursing of physicians assistant degree of pHd.

So many things to do. The words I have said here are 1/1000 th of what I want to say.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »