Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late applicant need a list of IMG friendly for FM - dady
I say what I say after going through a tough residency application process with a lot of uncertainty, no money and applying to a ridiculously low number of programs being an old IMG, accepting a prematch offer after going to places where people were just annoying during interviews, having to fight for research opportunities and an even tougher fellowship application process.

I say this as advice, not for the dude sitting in front of the computer waiting for things to magically appear and happen, but for the ones that work hard and will be taken advantage of.

I couldn't care less about people like dady of cantgiveup23 with my current position and juicy salary. I'm way, way past the woes of training and trainees.
@cantgiveup23 : Easy my friend .... @nanaki, just like you, is a great contributor to this forum.
ok
Don't let your application face hardships!

Residency Edits has reviewed thousands of Personal Statements, CV/Resumes, and Letters of Recommendation.
Our professional editors have a combined 30+ years of experience assisting applicants in the Residency Match.
Our edits help neutralize red flags, highlight uncommon strengths, & overcome cultural hurdles.

Use the code "MATCHEDIT20" for a discount.
Submit your documents for a quote today http://residencyedits.com/index.php/services/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »