Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Img career - rpl
Other options for img
there are no other options that would allow u to pay off ur heavy debts and make you happy. If you worked ur a** off for this, then don't let strange people crush ur dreams. I know what I have been through, but we cannot give up, just trust in Gd.
Physician assistant in Missouri or Try to apply to a preliminary year in Surgery ( it's easier than matching in a categorical position in FM or IM ) then after a year of internship you can apply for General practitioner license in Wisconsin or if you get to do 2 years of internship as a PGY 1 in general surgery, that will count for a 2 year experience in a residency program so you will be able to apply for a general practitioner license in most of the states . If you speak Spanish, you can do internado year in Puerto Rico and then after that you can practice as a GP in Puerto Rico or if you do it twice then you can practice as a GP in Florida. But you won't be a residency graduate not able to take any board certification and that will limit your job search but there is so many job offerings that you will find jobs as a GP to work in an urgent care or clinic practice in an area lacking of doctors .
Pinocherioeshere and Jorgeb thank you for taking time to reply to my post.
Thank you for the info.
Just depressed about this and no one to talk to.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »