Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 3 trick - ectopiaman
Does disappearance of permit on Sunday alone determine if you pass or fail?Do we still have to wait till tuesday to see if the exam status changes to expired and there is no reapply link?where do we see the reapply link in the candidate website?

my result is expected to come this Wednesday.The permit link disappeared today at 3:30 pm.Does it mean i passed or it just means i will get results this Wednesday?
did u know about result trick
Does permit link alone determine the result or we need to wait until tuesday to see if there is no reapply link?can permit link aline determine the result outcome?
Permit link disappearance only tells you that you will get your result this Wed.
I'm not sure if they updated this trick. Status should change to expired on Monday. If you see Expired status and no link to apply, you pass.
Fsmb states shouldn't apply before result is out. It doesn't predict anything about your result. But it could be changed or still working
Passed.The trick works 100%.Permit Link disappeared on sunday.Registration status expired on tuesday and no reapply link
@ ECTOPAMEN congrats .can u share ur experience
Didn't pass need tips to do well in ccs I failed due to poor performing in ccs
Also if anyone want to study for step3 contact me
@hassan74, sorry about that. It is really unpredictable exam. How was your performance in mcqs?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »