240 (2nd) - step 1 Sad
245 - Step 2
220 - Step 3
Cs - Pass
1 yr USCE
Green card

Do I got a shot
Whats ur year of graduation
Numbers are too bad, plus you have green card. YOG is important as above.

-------------------
David @ http://
Cmonn anyone man cmon
You have a black spot of attempt. Your application will be filtered. If you are lucky enough than they can review your application. If there are 4 candidates of without attempt and 1 with attempt than no body will chose you. Its rude but its true. If you have contacts that can change something
Ya let's see man most fm progs have mult attempt I think your full of shit let's see
Depend of the speciality, but those are very good scores, apply smart (no big names unless you have contacts) and write to the PDs, in order to be sure your application do not get filtered.
I say go for it! You still have a shot....also, if you have publications under your belt that will help you a lot! But either way, yes you have less chance with an attempt, but its still possible for you to get some interviews and match! Good luck!
Thanks guys yeah so I applied very broadly many community progs rural non rural about 80-90 of these progs were okay with multiple attempts on their website so will not get filtered out blindly. The others had a preference for first pass but nothing concrete so there might be a chance w the input you guys listed above.

Thanks all
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »