Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My recent exam experience in PA - babyface09
Baby face. Nov 4. And you were right cse video did match my exam. My cases were the same too. Hope we both pass. Dec 14 can't come fast enough.
I expect result the 14 th too
Good luck
How did your exam go?
Babyface need a suggestion about cse video..do we have to do the audio cases or we shd only see the videos?
usmlebeat yup I did all 44 cases in fa with csevideo like over an over I did a review of the mini cases like two or three times, but I found in the exam was knowing the general outline on how to do cases for each system went a long distance in finishing the whole exam.

asaha85 I did the audio not sure if its a requirement but I used it during exercise and walks to store. sometimes I used the audio to keep me focused so I not waste time on tv or any other thing. It did help for sep, I am img and can speak ok english but the audio did help me to keep my sep sharp for the exam

plasman yeah dec 14 is too long from now to wait but time goes by fast I feel confident for my results, I hear lots of people make mistakes and pass

Thanks a lot babyface
Honorable examinees, I am Dr. Farrah. I coach on skype teaching for the USMLE CS 2 exam takers.

offer 30 min FREE TUTORIAL

I have been coaching CS 2 students since 2009.

About the INTEGRATED COURSES: CASES MATERIAL OF 50 ENCOUNTERS GIVEN TO SUBSCRIBERS.

We promise not to waste your time but to take you to the next level, which shall be to apply for the next residency match .

We offer 200% guarantee pass results. So build your dream and expect a stream of interview calls .

To get inducted in a U.S residency program is strongly possible only if you PASS CS 2 in FIRST ATTEMPT.

Integrate the 17 day powerful strategy
Fast fix your CS prep on speed of thought

 Online training
Case construction and PN work shop
 Reassessment of clinical encounters
 Each encounter is revised 2 times during course
 PN and I.C.E reassessments
 Quiz sessions
 Study partners assigned only to members
 Online Mocks
 24/7 access to coaches till your exam

All case material, counselings, PN samples etc are provided prior to sessions

So do not go in circles and waste time reading thick books.

(I have compiled an excel standard subscription bank for the USMLE CS 2 exam takers. The 73 case subscription bank will be introduced in September end)

SKYPE I.D cs2coaching

email ex2cs.online

Kind Regards
Dr Farrah with all due respect your program sucks
How do you think people will pass learning bad English with a program that will only make you confused and disoriented reading a book is better then your program I speak from experience !
hey @babyface90, you told this was your second time, and you did this exam differently, can you give some examples how did you do it differently this time?
aapulu the firs time I did the exam very casual, I followed my training in clinicals mainly, I felt confident I did not need to do anything extra, I was dead wrong. cause I did not expect the challenging questions or the sp to be quiet and did general pe

my second attempt I did the fa went over each case in history, the history is different in fa then in the hospital, in the hospital the dx comes quicker then in the exam

so I did fa and needed more direction so after looking at most of the stuff on the internet cause I did not want to go to a live course it was too expensive I chose csevideos cause the cases matched the fa and the cases were in detail and I could just watch it when I needed and then when I practiced I did it along side the csevideos cause the case video was the same as the fa case so I felt like I was doing the fa cases live.

in the actual exam the case scenarios were so close to the csevideos it was uncanning, the sp the difficulty level the questions both hx and challenging questions, and my timing was right on cause I practiced the full case in a timed mode. I started out by following the video until I could make my own time.

then the pn the first time I missed alot of notes and put things I did not do in the room cause I was just putting what was in my head

my second attempt I did notes each day on the cases I viewed in timed mode using the actual outline of the pn used in the exam

so the second time I was more directed towards what to expect and way better prepared

the exam cases match the fa and csevideo in its entirety like the outline of the materials matched the scenarios in the exam

i also learned to do heart and lung along with focused pe cause I did the csevideos so many times I learned there was enough time in the encounter to quickly do both

so basically the first time I was overconfident and the second time I was well prepared
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »