Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My recent exam experience in PA - babyface09
thanks...
good luck and your welcome anytime just mention a questions or two and I will do my best to post
what is the exam like in Philly I think you missed my questons please help
my exam in philly was like at first in my first case I felt some pressure the cases go by real fast I was not shocked in the room, it was mainly basic stuff I felt at times it was a little hard because the sp was not always forthcoming maybe some of my sps forgot what they had to say but from talking to others we all had the same kind of experience.
congrats! how did you study differentials and workup? did you use flashcards? did you do different mnemonics per case?
I kept doing the cases over and over I would watch csevideos , read the case in fa , then act it out. its really a waste of your time and money if you do it any other way. this was my second attempt and before I started to study i checked out every website and every resource that is out there now and there are alot of imgs teaching for the cs and they dont even know what the exam is like cause they took it so long ago. the fa is with csevideo is the bible for passing the cs first time, you dont need flash cards some good sets of mnemonics for each system is enough the cases are pretty much identical to csevideo and fa since they match each other anyway. there are a bunch of people I know who recently failed cause they used a img tutor or an img website Im an img and if I took the exam 8 years ago I would have no clue what is on it today. gl
babyface much thanks for your posts and help this was a good guide for my exam experience I have finished the exam with few mistakes and will get results in april
Respected CS 2 Exam takers, Join Thank you USMLE Forum!

https://www.usmleforum.com/

SUBSCRIBE NOW TO THE 5 DAY FREE TRIAL.""ALL SYSTEM WISE CASE ENCOUNTERS""

Absolute 200% GUARANTEED PASS results in your upcoming USMLE Step 2 CS.

Extract extreme scale on I.C.E , S.E.P and C.I.S

Join the 73 CASE SUBSCRIPTION BANK for USMLE step 2 CS (All interactive case encounters)
with 73 PN samples
and 73 audio demos

with PN software entry form
and audio visual practice software
E-Note

Live streaming for online GROUP REASSESSMENTS and Q.A sessions all ""included in the package""

"""Get prepared in 5 weeks and go ahead""".. ..Be Wise...Move Fast

Judge for your self ... Pass the USMLE step 2 CS in upcoming final attempt

GET SIGNED FOR THE NEXT U.S RESIDENCY MATCH...MARCH 2018.

Join Thank you USMLE Forum! ...We take """COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY"""

Don't move in circles. Save your life time.Be quick and Move fast.

Once you subscribe.. With absolute confidence you would not need any other source. These 73 cases are "'sufficient"""to clear your CS 2 exam in the upcoming and final attempt.

Compare this subscription bank with your study source for the USMLE Step 2 CS.
one of my friend pass mock test border line(77%) she should go for exam on 23 march? need advice
Respected CS 2 Exam takers, Join Thank you USMLE Forum!

SUBSCRIBE NOW TO THE 5 DAY FREE TRIAL.""ALL SYSTEM WISE CASE ENCOUNTERS""

Absolute 200% GUARANTEED PASS results in your upcoming USMLE Step 2 CS.
Extract extreme scale on I.C.E , S.E.P and C.I.S
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »