Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview experience at St John Episcopal, IM - ycasti
I got my interview today at 11 am, They asked me about 6 medical questions, 2 or 3 questions about my CV. My interviewer was not the PD. So I think that this is not good. She told me that they are going to meet with the selection committee and call me....... This program offers prematch....... Now I have to wait. Is there anyone in the same situation?
@ycasti

Hi, I have been waitlisted for St. Johns. Good luck and hope you receive a prematch! If I may ask, how is the area around the hospital and how's the program like. Also, what's your score profile and yog. Please let me know.
@traov

Hi, The hospital looks old, it is the only hospital in the area so is very busy.....
They have financial problem, because is the only hospital in the peninsula but they are not going to close....
I have found the residents looks happy, but they are really busy, they live a 5 min from the hospital and they do not have social life.
204/220/cs passed, all first attemp. IMG, 2007 yog
@ ycasti
I have question for you regarding St john Episcopal, Did you apply to this program through ERAS only or you sent in your paper application to them and if you sent a paper application what did you do in regard to medical school transcripts as they require the transcripts to be sent directly from your medical school to them?
thanks in advance for your response and wishing you a good luck
@leesasliwa
I applied by ERAS and ECFMG sent them all my documents.
I am happy to inform you, that I received the Prematch offer at this hospital and I accepted right away.
i applied to the same program, when as the interview sent out if i may ask, congrats on the prematch
Congratulations @ ycasti!!!!
Can I have your email ?
@ ycasti
Did they ask you what you did from 2007=current and what was your reply since I have a 13 years?
Thanks,
@dritch

How do you have 13 years if your yog is 2010. Here's a quote from you in 2012:

* Re:St Johns Episcopal-IM Pre-Match
dritch - 12/24/12 23:42

Hi,

What are your credentials. Mine is 77/78/79. yog 2010. Some research in psych.

Thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »