Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidency of Trump and IMGs - mn.kartal
D.Trump won the election, So;
What will the results for IMGs whose trying to get into residency in US?
Will it become difficult or will it lead to discrimination among IMGs (muslim origin, Hispanic vs.)
As a IMG should I look for a plan B ( other than residency in US)
What do you think?
You will be fine. I really doubt they won't let you come in unless you have a bad background
Work hard , good luck. You'll be ok
Get ready to be royally f#%*ed. Muslims, hispanics, middle easterns, IMGs, gays, blacks, women, etc.
It's going to be slow, maybe not next year or the year after that, but when policy changes and they start putting caps on how much medicare can contribute to pay residents and how IMGs can get into the system, people will feel the impact of this change.
You don't think immigration law changes will make it more difficult for IMGs from countries like India, Pakistan, middle east and other countries to work in the US? Well, buckle up buckeroos because we are in for a wild ride! Prejudice will prevail over logic.

Seriously, America just shot itself in the face and it will be a trickle of misery reaching most in the next 4 years, not only in the US but worldwide.

As for me: Work hard, pay debt, save a lot, A LOT, buy a property somewhere else and get paperwork in order to be able to practice somewhere else just in case.

Last post in this forum, good luck to everyone and godspeed.
I'm just concerned about how bad the economy will get when a country decides to isolate itself from the world. He will not do well with Mexico, Canada, Europe (during the refugee crisis in Europe his brilliant son decided to compare them to Skittles), Middle East etc. Markets started to plummet even today.

I doubt American physicians will even be paid well in the future if the economy crashes.
Will be very hard to get a visa if you match but you are non-white.
I wish it happened sooner get rid of the h1 and j1 and then I'll match for sure
he's gonna grab you by the p**sy
I think one of the smartest thing to make US great again is leading up brain drain. MDs and scientists are not criminals. But you talk worthlessly in MD forum, well done
They could very well ask you what you think of Trump during interviews.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »