Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fellow IMGs: Why are you even in the US? - residentdream
I couldn't believe some IMGs giving names to the US. This place is giving you one of the best opportunities of a lifetime and still you whine. The US doesn't owe us anything. We are here actively for our self interests. Go back if you don't like the things happening here or face the challenge and make a name for yourself.
good thoughts. fully agreed. Before being a physician, being a good human being is important.
Leave them alone ,
Which img
Because we are contributing to the community and the system, that is why we "IMGs" are in the US.
Because AMGs do not want to serve remote communities or go to places where practicing medicine requires more effort and dedication. Because we go to the malignant residency programs that take advantage of an underpaid, overworked, easy to control workforce, Because we go to the remote, cold and boring places to take care of the basic needs of many americans while most AMGs stay in the comfortable specialties that produce more money and stay in practices that are in comfortable locations.
That is why the system needs us, IMGs, and we have to fight to stay.

We love this country so much that it is absolutely heartbreaking to see what is happening and what will happen over the course of the next months to years.
We will always be second class citizens, even with GC and citizenship because in the heart of many, being slightly brown or having an accent will always be a reason to discriminate. And many Americans are feeling emboldened enough to openly proclaim that.
I "whine" about what's coming, not about what I have. I "whine" about the unfair and absurd policies about to take place, I "whine" about our rights, mine and yours, being in danger.

Do you think I am not being a good human being because I worry about the nightmare that is about to happen? Because I want people to know what happens around?
I make a comment and I don't love the US, but your future president calls everyone terrorists, rapists, bitc#es, dogs and everything else, disrespecting everyone and everything that crosses his path, and he is the savior of the world?
Have sex. Wait it's been a while right? Relax.
If you browse the net, the whole world is making fun of US now actually!

strength23- well said!

YES ALL NONCITIZEN DOCTORS LEAVE NOW. DO RESIDENCY IN INDIA, PAKISTAN, ASIA. YOU POPULATING SO MUCH NO JOB FOR CITIZEN. WE DONT GO THERE. THANK YOU
@docrepublican maybe if you were better candidates residencies won't choose non citizens over you guys.
From republicandoc's post it is clearly seen that this person is imposter, so do not feed the troll, fellow doctors, it is not worth our attention.

An educated and polite person will have a much better grammar and is not likely to use all-capital letters. From the tone of that post, it is likely that this person is trying to put some dirt on Republicans and U.S. citizens in general.

As an applicant, I feel uncomfortable that this kind of person might (hopefully not!) be employed at the same institution.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »