Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional Residency Interview Training - rpastoria
I conduct corporate and residency interview training and have done so for several years now while working full time in the aviation and staffing industries. I began doing interview training because I could not believe how many excellent, qualified job candidates were coming to my office and blowing their chances of getting hired simply because they interviewed so poorly. It was heart breaking to see good people turned down for jobs because of one or two negative things they said to the hiring board during the interview. I decided to try and help corporate job candidates after one particularly upsetting interview, so I created my interview training service. I have since helped several residency applicants as well.

Two of my claims to fame from a "getting hired" standpoint are:

1. I was one of only two pilot candidates selected from the State of Michigan in 1991 to attend U.S. Air Force Pilot Training.

2. After surviving an exhausting four stage interview process last November, I was hired at SpaceX, a cutting edge Aerospace company. A notoriously difficult company to sign on with.

I recently left SpaceX but am now exclusively focused on helping job candidates make the most out of their job interviews. Let me help you get selected. You may be the most qualified candidate in the room, but how well you communicate that during an interview will determine your fate. Sixty minutes with me could change your career.

Contact Richard to schedule a training session. Training conducted via Skype or FaceTime anywhere in the United States or around the world.

$70.00/hour. Payments securely made through PayPal.

Richard Pastoria
PastoriaInterviewTraining@outlook.com
© 661-607-5429
Please note: I only advertise my interview training service on this forum because I was asked to do so by four residency applicants following this site. They became aware of my service through another social networking site and thought it would be beneficial to medical residency applicants on this forum.

Thank you.

Richard
Cgyrecuvk
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »