Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selma Family Medicine program in Alabama - skullcandy
Hey friends,

Did anybody have IV in Selma FM program in Alabama in the past? Could you please share your interview experience and details?

Also, is there anyone who will have IV there in this season?
I know Selma recently sent out a bunch of interview invites recently, did u get the invite last week?
I did ! Got one in January! Do you have any info on that program?
I wish i could help you. I also got the invitation to the program as well but the invitation was weird. It said "first come first serve" so by the time I checked my email, all the interview slots there were full.

I wish you the best of luck mate! Please let us know how it turns out. Smile
Thanks a lot! To you as well!

Yes, the invitation said "First come first served", I am glad I could take a date Smile

I hope more IVs will come to you, mate!
Good luck guys. Can you please share your credentials?? Thank you so much in advance.
This absolutely is sucky. How does a program send out interview invites but then only offer a smaller number candidates an interview time slot based on how soon they call back. It's almost like a game!
It was a game man that's why I'm sad as hell! I got the invite replied 4 hrs later and got screwed
I emailed them back and expressed extreme frustration for that they said they will accommodate me
@vagina1
What do u mean by "they will accommodate me." Does that mean they promised you an interview? Could you please elaborate
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »