Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone sending gifts and presents to program? - scaredkinda
I was told by family to go to edible arrangements and send several small "basic" gift basket to programs. I do not have a mailing address to several NY hospitals so I drove over the weekened and dropped them off at several of the EDs CARE OF the reidency program

good idea
Are you serious or its kind of joke u put it off to chill everybody during this hard time....
@scaredkinda : according to your post you have already dropped off the "baked cookies", so why are you now questioning that? Are you going back to the NY programs and ask for the cookies back if we say it was a bad idea - LOL.
@scaredkinda Go and tell them you "dropped it off by mistake" before they scrape you off the ROL.
Either your family should be dysfunctional or they didnt like you.....just kidding ...u gave and came....dont put so much thought in it....dont mail them asking did u received the damn cookies or fruits....
You are a joke!
send thank u notes but try not to send any gifts at all... i know people who have been reported for things like that.
you should only send cash gifts
DO NOT DO IT!
- most of us would not do that.
- I think you were done with your exams and are in transition to join hospital work/systems. i think by doing that, you might have shared your happiness/feeling of relief of getting done with exams with hospital systems you are going to join. So it is not a huge deal either. Take care...DOC.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »