Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for ck results!! - aishakhan2697
Exam was on 28th dec, who else is waiting? And scared? Will it come out on 18th or 25th jan ?
took mine on 12/30. so scared because it was so difficult!
yeah so was mine, it was so vague/weird,
that is true. just trust ALLAH.
assalam alikum girls....i am taking my ck on 29th InshaAllah, please( if u dont mind) can u please post ur experiences with the exam .... the self assessments u took n how the real exam was in comparison...n of course wish u both gud luck for ur scores..!! Inshallah .
everyones exam is different, but mine had lots of ethics, biostatistics question and they were quite confusing, i also could not solve the drug ad questions. respiratory system and infectious dis was also not so easy.

now some good points, cvs, gy/obs, peds, psychitery, were quite easy.

i cant say much till my result is out,

but my advice dont go to exam without knowing 100 cases of conrad, safety chapter from kaplan step 1 behavioral science book. make sure u revise all the tables and algorthims of uw, know them by heart.

my nbme not so great
nbme 6, 28 mistakes took it online score was 226, 3 weeks before exam
nbme 3 , 30 mistakes took it offline took it very early
uwsa 1, i made 40 mistakes and scored 250, 2 days before exam

so lets see what happens in real,
good luck to u
Hey aisha all the best for your results !Do you have the latest uw tables ?If so can you mail it to indian1587. thank u!
@ aisha...please can u share ur pateint safety notes from the kaplan lecture notes....!
@aisha khan

All the very best for your result.IA you will do well.
can you please email me the UW table , my exam is next month please .

rashid.r.
@njsl

im new to this forum, can we post links here? i see people giving emails, are links not allowed? i
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »