Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oasis address-j 1 visa - rinku
I logged in my oasis account today and there is a generic message that all j 1 applicants should have a us address.my application was received yesterday.obviously application is not on file till now.
In my J1 application and cv i have filled indian address, same is in oasis. anyone who has recently got the Form Ds-2019,please let me know,do i need to change the address.
Change the contact information online (OASIS) by putting a US address. dont worru about the Non-US address in your application, just change it online...Good luck
Hi response,
thanks.i have been seeing your messages for some time.did u do the same.did u get ur ds-2019.your response will be highly appreciated.
thanks again.
Yes, I did the same. I put Non-US address in the application and in OASIS but then when got this generic msg, I changed the OASIS address only, It worked.
Regarding my DS-2019, It will be delivered to me after 2 days by FedEx. I am waiting to schedule visa interview...Good luck
thanks.good luck for your visa interview and residency.
Thanx alot, the best of luck you too.
hi rinku, where did you match. i remember that you are one of surgery candidates...
gl
nastyone
hi
my application was recieved on 12th april and today the contact information shows the same message as that of rinku. I have a few questions to response and others
Is it ok if we give a US address and phone number even if we r presently not in US because I am already back in India
In my j1 status, it says request IAP. I need a DS2019. Is DS2019 and IAP the same.
TPL information is not updated and says currently no files. Is it the same with everybody?
Response, Please tell me that how many days did it take for the issue of DS2019 after the application was recieved by the ecfmg.
please answer all these questions
strange...how can i give an US address if i dont have one!!!!...even online!!...i dont have any contact in US ,did anyone had his DS 2019 issued without changing address online??
Hi docrghu, do you mind sharing when the messeg. changed to IAP for you... Just wondering if they are working this long weekend... also how did you pay??? online or personal cheque???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »