Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking 2017 thread!!! - husamm
Boneylass get lost!
@wecandoit888 I remember This same list a couple of weeks ago and even on the other med forums. Most of your programs were on doximity. Rank the more established programs (UPMC, etc.) first obviously given that you want cardiology. Pretty obvious eh
@boneylass aka wecando...
You've already got enough info on the other forum. I can just copy and past those things here if that helps you. If there's any specific question you want to ask, then go on
@tuiscuits. And @ zedleppin...
I appreciate it, makes sense. Stand Corrected.
the major thing I guess I am now looking for is between Coney Island, Rochester unity, and mercy catholic (pa) for cardio.

Coney - heard from quite some people it's a red flag, but no one ever told me why, really confused. I heard they have a DO cardio program now, maybe merger in 2020?

Rochester - likes the environment, but not sure about its chances in cardio. It has 2 graduates only last yr into cardio with both to Univ of Nebraska? Is that a good program? Not sure what to make of that.

mercy catholic - kinda likes Philadelphia, the program felt huge during interview. Rare graduates when into cardio. What do people think when they hear of this program anyway? Don't seem many people ever heard of it?

Which one of these will be a better rank order for these.
I would rank based on how you felt the program is overall and where you would like to live, because at the end of the day, fellowship are not just based on how big or popular the program is, but rather how hard you work in residency and the connections you make. So really just rank on your own preference and not just fellowships, because you can get any fellowship you want if you just work hard enough during resodency and make the proper connections. Good luck!
@humsam...did u certify?
I certified two weeks ago! I am set. Will wait for my destiney! Where ever allah (god) takes me, I will be happy! May allah give each and every person whats best for them! Ameen
Yeahhh husamm hare Rama hare Krishna hare hare!!!
Lol
can someone help me rank these programs
1. Mount sinai Baltimore
2. UIUC- urbana
3. Saint Vincent worcester
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »