Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed ck....need advice - ripu97
@ripu sorry to hear that., but never give up. do it again. u can do it Smile did u take all of nbme online?
Yes virgo 32 .....I took all the nbme online. ..thanks for the encouragement
Sorry to hear that ripu,just pick up and fight on.I know it is easier said than done,but you can do it,trust yourself. and thanks morticia for the kindest words!
a. Provisions of our program that uniquely offer you “100%-:”

(1) “100 PER CENT-” “PASSAGE GUARANTEED…” (or you will pay NOTHING…)
(2) “100 PER CENT-” teaching for steps 1, 2-CK or 3
(3) “100 PER CENT-” ‘international medical graduates’- focus
(4) “100 PER CENT-” sixteen years of experience in teaching
(5) “100 PER CENT-” ivy league-trained, and educated, ingenious MD- instructor’s originally developed program of study
(6) “100 PER CENT-” of the relevant course content, for your step, is provided by us to you
(7) “100 PER CENT-” of the relevant, required mcqs’-pools, for your step, are provided by us to you
(8) “100 PER CENT-” 42-days/step- outcomes’-based program
(9) “100 PER CENT-” personalized, precisely scheduled instruction, with multiple contacts per day, and “on-call-“ availability of your instructor
(10) “100 PER CENT-” online, cloud-based, and telephonic delivery
(11) “100 PER CENT-” guaranteed-cost of thirteen thousand seven hundred and fifty dollars per USMLE step

(5) “100 PER CENT-” ivy league-trained, and educated, ingenious MD- instructor’s originally developed program of study
(6) “100 PER CENT-” of the relevant course content, for your step, is provided by us to you
(7) “100 PER CENT-” of the relevant, required mcqs’-pools, for your step, are provided by us to you
(9) “100 PER CENT-” personalized, precisely scheduled instruction, with multiple contacts per day, and “on-call-“ availability of your instructor
(11) “100 PER CENT-” guaranteed-cost of thirteen thousand seven hundred and fifty dollars per USMLE step

b. 24-7 contact us, at phone six four one seven one five, thirty nine hundred, ext eight, three, three, seven, six, eight
Sorry to hear that. Mortica is right, life is a struggle. You will surely be fine. There is a unique thing that differentiates you. Pls could u or mortica share ur materials with me. Thanks in advance
B. USMLE
1. USMLE (“100 PER CENTs-“Smile

b. 24-7 contact us, at phone six four one, seven, one, five, thirty nine hundred, ext eight, three, three, seven, six, eight
 Top ranked program

- Our programs rank among the best in the nation.
- We offer more than three scheduling cadre including

a. part-time

b. self-paced

c. professional educational (full-time), forty-two day

Renowned faculty focused on you

 Our faculty inspire new ways of thinking, innovating and
solving problems in our profession and the community in general

Proven USMLE passage outcomes

- One hundred percent of your tuition is refunded, if you were to not pass (thirteen thousand seven hundred and fifty dollars per step).
Prospective student request for information

 Please tell us about yourself and what you are interested in studying, and a representative will reach out to you directly about your scheduling cadre(s) of choice.

- We will also provide you with useful resources and send you updates as you explore pursuing your USMLE preparation with us

a. phone anytime, at six four one, seven one five, thirty-nine hundred, ext eight three three, seven six eight.

- Student Information: please provide your contact information.
I am sorry to hear that ripu97.Hi morticia. I really need some help and advices. I feel depressed and hopeless after the results of my step 1 and step 2ck.STEP 1 low score 199 third attempt. Step 2 ck failed first attempt and I am trying to study and I was planning to take it at the end of February.I just took nbme form 6 and failed ...Please if you can send me some advices and the materials you have I would really appreciate ...And does anyone think that I should quit...I feel like I will never get a residency with these results.... should I follow a different path...
@anabel19

Hello anabel .... what do u need ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »