Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed ck....need advice - ripu97
Course commencement process.
Thank you so much!
"@steps2 You need to start preparing for exam in the block which you feel weak, also prepare with study partner which can help in prepare well for the exam and can complete the preparation early. Also, take NBME tests during the preparation so that you will be knowing where you stand in your preparation."

Great stuff, thank you so much for the help!
Thank you very interesting post, read with interest.
I have long been looking for something like this thanks.
(01-18-2017, 06:45 AM)ArchivalUser Wrote: hey guys....I failed ck badly 169....MY uwsa assesment score was 237,nbme7-242,nbme 4 233,nbme6-245......But exam I scored badly.....nI already have step 1-195 2nd attempt step 2 cs passed...need your advice....should I continue or leave the path to residency? I am loosing hope.....help me

Hi,

Failures - we need to learn from failure. All over the world, they need doctors. So never give up. Speak to your friends.
I would suggest to seek advice from Dr Val - who is a USMLE exam teacher - he may provide proper guidance to you according to your situation. email him - usmledrval@gmail.com
Solve the questions repeatedly , try, try and give the best attempt.

Thanks
John
Doctors,
I wish to share about Dr Raj. He teaches excellently concept by concept with in-depth understanding.
Worth trying him
His email is usmledrraj@gmail.com

Thanks
Mega
sorry to hear that never give up
I recommend the goldusmle step2ck class, it helped me pass and build the confidence to take my exam.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »