Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houston, Texas CCS - amiqtstudents
I just reported Houstan CCS test center and ECFMG and USMLE.org about the cheating and sharing of the ccs cases that occur in that center. Majority of these foreigners take their exam there and pass from passed on knowledge. They will be conducting a raid and as well as thorough investigation. It is that reason why so many foreigners pass and get residency when they take their exam in that test center. GOD BLESS TRUMP.
I am talking about Baymont Inn. That is 80% where cheating takes place. Stay away from there, as I have already contacted the center.
it seems you didn't pass it, that's why.
so mean.
I completely agree. I actually took CS there and failed!! I couldn't find any students who would share cases with me. I took the Kaplan Cs course and practiced for three months and still failed the test because I didn't know some cases that showed up on my exam. You did the right thing brother by reporting this center.

@drstem: If you did't find even a single person sharing/talking about CS cases on what grounds could you claim cheating?

CS is not a difficult exam, but like any exam there are a lot of things that can go wrong on the exam, which can impact the outcome.

@amiqtstudents: Everyone casually evokes God to push their own agenda.

I hope you take some time to reflect on what Nobel Laureate Bod Dylan wrote, " So many young men died, so many mothers cried. Now I ask the question. Was GOD on our side".

As far as this administration, it has created unnecessary chaos, invented alternative facts (just like some people on this forum), claimed Frederick Douglass is alive, limit reproductive rights, pushed the agenda of the top 1%........

sorry for typo, I referred Bob Dylan.
@genicilate... I know because when I got the result I have friends who said to me ; " What?? You failed? Didn't you have the cases? How could you go into the exam without the cases? Everyone has them..." .
And mind you I am an American with perfect English . English is my first language. Everyone was so shocked on how I could have failed this test!! And the girl I was practicing with passed and she could not even speak English fluently with correct grammar! I feel happy for her though. She is nice friend but she took her test in Chicago!
Not sure why you guys are praising trump for something he may have nothing to do with? If you have a legit complain about the center and you have a proof then go on but just saying that my friend told me so and so or I heard so and so will not really help us to bring justice to this world.
I'm one of those people who took the test many years ago...in 2008.I passed it from the second time not because of the difficulty of the test but as simple as I haven't prepared for it and I thought I was good enough to pass it. I sat for the test in 2 different centers and let me tell you this people exchange the cases after they go out of the center not necessarily on the same day but may be weeks later. Cases ARE repeated on and on.

Again, not sure what is the relationship between Mr.Trump and the CS center in Texas.Or it is just to make the delusion that something miraculous will happen if you guys mention Trump or who ever in presidency?

Best of luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »