Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final ROLs - lisinopril5
Can someone tell me, as an outsider (non-IM applicant) what's so amazing about White River? Tongue
Nothing was too spectacular about WRMC, it's basically a new program in an extremely rural area. I guess what made it stand out is that it is one of the last of the new programs who got into the ERAS really late in the season. I applied out of whim on ERAS when they first opened on around feb 3 and got the invite feb 5
triscuits when was r IV?
Oh, okay. I was hoping it had some amazing perks or something. There's an FM program that provides a house to each resident for all 3 years... the houses are all right next to the hospital + all utilities and cable are paid for. Pretty sure the base salary is still competitive as well.
PD did not reply to me at all! What did he reply to you
Kinda worried thought I did very well not sure why PD didn't reply to my email.
Also it seems many candidates only had a couple of IVs so does it mean they will be quiet competive. We were thinking they might go till the end
@lisinopril I don't want to be too revealing of what was said but basically talked about my engineering background, some comments on " the way that you conducted yourself during the interview was exemplary for every medical student who is looking for residency." and that "you are a very competitive candidate and I want to make sure that I can address any questions that you have about the program or Batesville"
I wouldn't think it would make a diffference how many IV an applicant has to determine if a program is competiive or non competitive. As long as they rank us high it doesn't matter what rank you would give a program to match
Hmm I am saying all this because my interview went quiet well but it seemed he genuinely liked u. U ranked it #5 so hopefully u will get ur top 3. I know best thing is for them to rank us high and thst is safest. Am playing odds at worst if everyone ranks me low with so am IVs chance is one of their rol should go down
Well regardless best wishes and hope we all get our choices from the ROLs Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »