Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final ROLs - lisinopril5
Trump
Mark my word. White river will match all of their seats if the program submits a ROL. Trust me.
rsz: where did u rank them?
mind sharing ur list?

might be true if they interviewed candidates with 1-2 interviews. i just know avg IM list goes 6.7 so still highly unlikely they will fill unless most candidates had no other options.
@rsz

what does it mean if the program submits a ROL?i mean they would submit a ROL for sure if they want to fill their spots
@kohli27, how was ur ROL.
I think what he means is that they would fill all seats with 60-70 candidates. i doubt it for a new program in middle of no where.
i ranked white river at 3 out of 5 iv
Kohli27 if you don't mind where else did u interview?
Hope u get ur top choice. I ranked it above NY programs as don't like the area. Any reason why u ranked #3?
I don't know honestly it may end up being a good program and not as we think, but it seemed it's not ready yet. Maybe they will fill all positions if try interviewer candidates with a couple of interviews but based on people I know I doubt it
lisinopril.how could a program know that a candidate has couple of interviews?i ranked it at 3rd cz my other programs were very competitive.
Program doesn't know anything but if they interviewed candidates with 1-2 interviews then those candidates will take all the slots and they will fill. Again I doubt talking to so many including u with multiple interviews that they will fill. I ranked competitive one so on top too, and theoretically would have ranked Wyckoff high but as you know no one wants to be there and this was a better option. I did rank FM below IM in case I do a fellowship though no plan yet
Bump...people should input ROLs to help one another
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »