Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countdown to Match day. Join in - gannicus
@philosoraptor85 most programs in NY that are IMG friendly have a bad reputation. If I had a choice I wouldn't go there. Especially in Bronx, Queens or Brooklyn. The neighborhood isn't too good either. No wonder you don't find many AMGs here.
I also need a visa and there's no point in thinking that everyone is going to be screwed. There are 1000's of people who need visas and will be matching on Monday and the AAMC is large and powerful. If that many people are unable to start working on July 1 it would be chaotic. Basically they are going to do everything in their power to make sure people are able to work.
@vitaminb22 AAMC may be large but powerful? I don't know about that. Let's just wait and see before doing further speculations.
I was actually replying to reassure others who are concerned about having visa problems and that is why I posted. I was simply stating my opinion which is warranted and exactly what this forum is for. Speaking for myself a lot of people say negative things on this forum and sometimes its nice to hear a positive outlook
we just have to wait and see...let us not forget
that there are 260 well qualified fmgs who will not
get to start residency because of the ban...let's think of them
...imagine how they must be feeling right now....
stay calm and positive
3 days to judgement day!
judgement day? a bit extreme....2 days left
@somebodynobody didnt mean it literally....jeez
Hey, the majority of us didn't take the "judgement day" thing seriously. I think it's very appropriate. Big Grin 2 days now, indeed. *Dances around, cries, laughs*
Btw, IMGs are a very serious subset of the population. Like, seriously neurotic... and seriously serious. It's pretty annoying.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »