Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missouri Assistant Physician? - preeti21
Why is it illegal?
if u dont see hiring for AP,just apply to any job opening that is hiring for PA or NP in MO.
@Study2012...call them! They don't inform you once you get your license unless you are missing any documents...you need to search your name in licensee search area...if you got license you name will appear there! They usually email you a letter with your pin number to check your application status once they process your application.
@usmle718 Thankyou!
Hi
Can some explain to me what is this program.
Is it physician assistant program?
@jen I am applying to pa and np job listings, this is too new for the listings to actually say AP, but the physicians are very reluctant to work with us.. did you get a job?

The congressman said he will write about AP in the coming missouri medical journal. To raise awareness...
@sansa and @jen11....can you please email me at sm057135.....I have some questions!
thxds
NO RESIDENCY LICENSES AVAILABLE in MO
PASS YOUR EXAM NOW-NEW NON MATCH NO RESIDENCY LICENSES AVAILABLE in MO
i.e., as a backup plan there are 8000 positions now available in Missouri that are for those that do not match into ACGME residencies, but have passed steps 1 and 2-CK BUT THERE ARE WELL-DEFINED (2 and 3 year GRAD DATE & USMLE 1/2-CK PASSAGE LIMITS...RE:
This is an absolute reason for enrolling in our “IF YOU DO NOT PASS,YOU DO NOT PAY PROGRAM!...” RE:

From: The only 100% Guaranteed USMLE Passage Program in the USA
Today’s Date: 12/6/2017 9:15 AM
ID# (if applicable): N/A
Program identifier: USMLE composite program comprehensive course reviews; online and telephonic, financed or non-financed; will get you in a position to register for these 8000 slots (at least if you meet their time requirements that are very strict!)
Issues: Data overview for our program, scheduling your USMLE prep, getting your outcomes
Date of Event (s): Should fit into a 5 month start to finish, IMG passage of USMLE steps 1 and 2-CK, and the MO special registration processing scenario may commence!
Resolution: Get the ball rolling –ER!
Thank you.
Method: ~$14k is the total cost for each step; 100% guaranteed…
Contact us at six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred, ext nine five two, nine seven nine for a 22 minute podcast regarding this unique program, that was founded by an IVY League genius MD, and commenced 17 years ago, and has since never looked back!...

anyone who is applying for Missouri AP position?? I want to apply too
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »