Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anesthesiology residency after CRNA - drsunnyking
Older Forum members will surely recognize me.I am an old graduate of 2008 from Pakistan.I studied for Step 1 but did not have courage to appear in exam.So i changed my track.I became RN and now i am enrolled into a Certified Nurse Anesthetic program.I think i can have a shot at Anesthesia residency again once i become a nurse anesthetic.It is not that i will not earn much.But i was a MD and i should me a MD.It is just what i think.Now,If,somehow ,I pass Steps ,Will i get advantage in interviews because of CRNA?What you guys think about it.Honest reviews are welcomed.
i think it definitely helps.Dont just focus on passing the exams.make sure you are atleast in the median score range for step 1(230) and Ck(240).just your work experience alone as CRNA doesnt help much without good scores.Have a friend who tried a similar route.didnt match cause of poor scores.
@drsunnyking congrats on your initiatives and hard work. i am certain it will help you. i want to talk in you in private. is it possible ? my email is kalluciv can you please contact me or leave an email address so i can contact you ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »