Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about courses -
Sara

I am thinking of joining in Delux prep. Is it worth or only live lectures are sufficient? Is there any difference in live lectures at various places or are the faculty same? which is the best place to take live lectures? How do you compare Chicago and NJ?
neelu

i took only live lectures and felt sufficient. faculty may change from time to time. advantage in NJ is accommadation
Madhu

Live lectures are really good provided u try to get the best faculty like Goljan for pathology,Fadem/Daugherty for Behav. Sc,Raymon/Hansen for biochemistry,Passo for physiology,the rest are the minor subjects.
I too would advise NJ,as u can stay over&save time travelling.All the best&let us know if u really liked them!
mark

hey what do you guys think of the extended prep in Chicago, and thanks alot for the names of the teachers! I am thinking of the 13 week course in Chicago this summer starting in July.
Sara

Thank you very much for your responses. I've decided to join in Nj. Thinking, I can save lots for time for preparation if I stay in dorm.
neelu

sure. best of luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »