Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathology Match 2018 - hamadis
Hello my friends. I am planning to apply for Pathology this year and would love if you guys (Pathology Applicants) shared this journey with me and we can help each other. Please share your experience and credentials (if you want to) and IMG friendly programs/Pre-Match programs.
I am a visa requiring IMG and currently doing an observership at pathology lab.
Credentials:
YOG: 2011
Step 1: 220
Step 2: 214
CS: first attempt
Step 3: 193 (second attempt)
Could you you please help me how i am going to get an observership in pathology. Much appreciation

Hello. Honestly speaking, I got in through a contact so if you know anyone, thats your best bet. Also, SUNY upstate offers one month observership and so does Medical College of wisconsin. Also, email faculty members and ask them to put you on research if you have any experience.
I don't want research but I want an observership in pathology!! could you please ask your program coordinator if she could help!!!

hey i work at a community hospital with no residency program. so its a little difficult but if I am able to help, then I will Inshallah
it may be difficult buy apply there are chances
I know but nothing is easy. Yep thats the best thing to do, keep trying and be persistent.
Hi i was wondering if someone give suggestions about personal statement and how to o about the match process for pathology
PS should be focused on Pathology. Thoroughly research the programs before applying. Even though the general consensus is that its easy to get into Pathology, it requires a lot of hard work. PDs are looking for candidates who are willing to dedicate their lives cutting through samples and then examining them under the microsocpe
Hey! is there any group??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »