Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nbme - 1 - cindyvic
A 27-year-old primigravid woman at 38 weeks' gestation is admitted in labor. Her pregnancy has been uncomplicated, and a routine prenatal visit 2 days ago showed no abnormalities. On admission, fetal heart tones cannot be heard. Ultrasonography shows little amniotic fluid, fetal edema, and no evidence of a fetal heartbeat. After 1 hour, she delivers a 3175-g (7-lb) stillborn infant; examination of the infant shows no obvious abnormalities except for mild edema. The placenta and membranes appear normal. Which of the following is the most appropriate immediate course of action?

A) Notify the hospital liability department

B) Obtain consent for fetal organ donation from the parents

C) Recommend autopsy of the infant

D) Tell the mother not to worry since she can get pregnant again

E) Tell the parents that there is a 1 in 4 chance of recurrence in future pregnancies
I think C.
the answer is c for sure
Lol, you have already answered the question in the name of this topic. Funny. I remembered my history teacher, who always accidentally suggested queries to us. That was nice of her. Eczema is, by the way, a severe disease that needs to be treated. You need to think about your nutrition and heredity and what other problems a skin problem can cause. My friend turned to a doctor of functional medicine to cure his eczema. He was embarrassed about spots on his skin. Here https://melbournefunctionalmedicine.com....lth/eczema really helped him.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »