Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some help - poojy36
hey guys

I am new to this forum ...I plan to apply for 2007 match for obs gyn......I needed the list of universities sponsoring H1B visa for obs gyn ....or a link that could provide the same ...if any of u cud help me out I would b grateful.

thanks
pooja
I would suggest find out programs website through its FREIDA listing and explore the website. if program sponsors H1-B they will mention in the application information link on the website.... at the same time, you will come to know about USCE/scores/year of graduation requirements of the program....

good luck,

raja,
thanks

but I heard that there is some site where they provide a complete list of programs offering visas ....
Hi:
I think you have more than option:
1- You can but one of the online lists , which are not accurate all the time!!!
2- You can check the e-mails of all programs from FREIDA and send e-mails to all those programs and ask them about USMLE scores, Graduation year, USCE and Visa, although the majority of programs didnt set the criteria for the next year(esp visa), they do so usu in Aug. but some have the same criteria....I recommend this choice b/c it will be the most accurate...Good luck
agree with response...

direct communication with program is the surest way for any query for application requirements...

thanks a lot
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »