Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 2 CK prep-To be done in the next 2-3 months! - saisri99
Hi saisri99... Thanks for the nice post.. I have been preparing for ck too... The question i have is ... How are you all able to do two blocks in a day? I have always struggled with Uworld and still am... I am fed up with postponing and rescheduling and just want to be done with this exam.. Do you just read through the explanations? I am in serious need of some help here
@docc2016,

I can feel you my friend! It's no easy task, I would suggest, try to finish 2 blocks early in the morning like a marathon (literally, don't do explanations). And save the explanations for the rest of the day, whenever it works out for you(afternoon or evening). While doing the explanations, first start with why your mistake/chosen answer is the wrong one?, read that explanation first, so you can right off the bat where you got it wrong in the first place, then move on to the correct answer/explanation.
For the rest of the choices explanations, just browse through them, unless they are really important concepts or concepts that you think are new to you/need to write down.
I hope this helps, sorry for the delay in reply. I have been working on my schedule as well and I do understand this is a challenging task, but this is not impossible. I see this as an opportunity/exciting project to take up this summer. (Of course, try to take those little breaks to get your splash on for the summer Smile

Please feel free to comment/share your opinion.

Thanks!
Good morning,

Finished 2 blocks of Rheumatology for the day. Gonna go through explanations for the rest of the day.

Happy Sunday!
Thanks a lot for the reply saisri99 Smile that sounds like a doable idea. I will try it out and see how it goes. It is indeed a huuuuge project.. I have never had a problem doing the questions.. Its just the explanation part that drives me nuts. Anyway i will stay in touch... And hope your schedule goes good too !
Hey friends,

Finished 2 blocks for the day and halfway through the explanations!
Finished Rheumatology, started Dermatology, doing parallel questions in med and ped.

Happy studying!
@gurveer8754, @usmlemlg, @docc2016,

How's it going guys?
Quick tip for the day, try to google anything that you cannot imagine while reading a case. Looking at images online will fix certain facts into the brain.

Happy studying!
Hi saisri99,

I was little off from my schedule, but Iam trying to make it.

Started infectious disease.

Thanks

Hey saisri99

Been going at the questions better. Not at the pace I want but much better i am hoping. I dont know if i can make it on time so get tensed on and off. The idea to use images is a good one. In fact i wish the whole Uworld thing could have been an audio thing interspersed with few selected images. I can only wish right Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »