Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 2 CK prep-To be done in the next 2-3 months! - saisri99
Gave my second assessment NMBE6 finally passing 400/220...
I have a thing with cardio! Three intensive days of cardio and NBME went from 198 to 220! But still cardio is in the lower performance... most of subjects/physician tasks are in the middle ground and 4 on higher performance!
Need to take the exam maximun in early September... after that I have to go back to work! So racing with destiny!

Happy studying!!
@ relative_risk

wow!! really motivating !! proved hardwork pays off...

thanks for sharing!!

All the best
Today was a review day... psychiatry, neuro, ethics and preventive...
Hope you guys are all fine!

Have a great week!
BIJAY JESWANI JESWANI BIJAY AHMEDABAD

INDIA
hi saisari99 how r u? i m writing after long time , was bussy in duties . i am doing peds 4 blocks left of peds ...
@classics,

I am doing well. I am going through all my wrong questions in uworld. Takes time, but doable.
Hi @saisri99, nice to hear from you!

I am using a different review book now at the end... it is the "Usmle step 2 secrets" really a concise pocket book for last kick in... it is working pretty well with UW review... way better than MTB, but that could be just my preference.

happy studying!

@relative_risk, good to hear from you as well! I have step2 secrets, but haven't been finding time to review it. I somehow hate using mtb, I don't find it stimulating enough to study! The concepts are vague in mtb. My current review book for medicine is step up 2 medicine.
I am wondering if i should ditch mtb and replace it with step2secrets.

Happy studying!
i love this post ..i motivates me to know that its nvr too late
I have finished my first reading and started my second finished heme,renals and doing pulm. targeting to give exam by mid. oct.
Happy studying everyone!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »