Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed step 3 second attempt - oreiada
Thank u
congratulations fro passing step 3
Do you recommend doing step 3 on 2 executive days, or should we take a break between them?
congrats
congratulation and good luck
Did you use kaplan?
if you fail the exam, can you apply right away?
congrats....

What?

Update of our program offerings

Where to?
To all prospective students here

Whom is this for?
IMGs-specifically

How delivered?

Special notes
Are re categorized below
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What?
What do we offer?

SCHEDULES to CONTACT US-and to COMPLETE YOUR USMLE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schedule to Contact Us-FAQs

When?
Set up an appointment anytime

Whom do I contact?
You'll reach us directly,, through a telephone appointment set-up form (six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred, ext nine five two, nine seven nine), and may then download a brief summary of our program, registration details along with other information about the origin of our program

How much does it cost?
Thirteen thousand,seven hundred and fifty dollars per USMLE step

What would happen (in the unlikely event, of course!) if I were to complete the course and not pass?

YOU WOULD PAY NOTHING. . .NO QUESTIONS ASKED. . .

Schedule to Complete your USMLE-FAQs

When-duration of time needed by student? (a complete schedule is provided below*)
-38 days
Where-are these course documents located?
Well send to you daily, by email and the cloud

Whom do I contact?

Us by email, daily, with your completed answer sheets, once you are done
Us by phone, daily, per scheduled appointments

How will I finish my assignments?

We'll attach lesson documents to your email, with a clearly defined cover letter, and you'll use systematically defined templated answer sheets for your submissions (that will be graded of course!).

You'll thus be able to then talk with us in a highly -productive manner, ---and thereby ORGANIZE and RE ORGANIZE all of your answer sets. . .

-All of this sense of "hyper-organization," will lead to a semantic appreciation as to how you should best approach these USMLE exams
*Number of days typically needed for the entire program's completion, provided in parentheses (additional introductory strategies' to clinical cases' mini-courses are provided for clinical steps' students)

1. Register (2)

2. Operational system for teaching and learning set-up (1)

3. Introductory strategies for the IMG to study for and successfully attempt the USMLE (3)

4. A practicum of study using Anatomy study content materials needed to achieve the practice and proficiency of skills learned in "Introductory strategies. . ." (14)

5. Ten-day BROAD INTENSIVE Crash Course- study content review (11)

6. SELECTIVE INTENSIVE Final Focus-study content basic skills review (2)

7. SELECTIVE INTENSIVE Final Focus-study content basic skills review (5)

Day 39-Attempt your USMLE!..
--
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »