Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June 28-July 26 Score reporting - mkhalif
ya my permits disappeared. so basically patient note and gathering info/PE matters the most.
My permit disappeared as well. ICE is getting really hard these days, there are even all lot of AMG's failing that component. Really scared about that part. Praying for the best everyday. Best of luck guys
That is so scary. I hope my PN is well enough to pass. I believe people fail PN portion due to time, as well as writing it similar to a physicians note--I followed mostly first aid when I wrote the note.
I am praying for the best. Good luck everyone!!
Anybody feels that he/she is definitely gonna fail?
they say that ppl take 2 cases out or something like that for research purposes...
Also people generally say (I experienced the same) that 1 or 2 cases are awkward and vague; probably those are for research purposes.
yea so two cases do get taken out- i am just worried about ICE portion. just hoping to pass..Good luck to everyone tomorrow---so nervous
Hey guys, winter is finally here. I praying for a pass, i wish all of us pass. Man i would never wish a fail on my worst enemy cuz this exam takes a lot outta of you. the thing about this exam is that your like robot, and the day goes fast.if you guys could change one event in the exam, what would that be?
what time do you think the score will come out? Anybody in the west coast waiting for the score ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »