Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
take the test for me :( - mike7879
can someone take the step 1 test for me ?
I'll pay him/her very well ???
lol
I know it sounds crazy , but I'm serious though , I'd do anything to get this out of my way asap
any one ????
Are you serious? Get the heck out of here. You don't deserve to be a doctor if you have to ask this question.
I will do it for 10,000 schmeckles....no refunds
doctorpatel, you got yourself a deal
Mike7879,

What you are requesting is fradulent and if a person did do that for you and is caught in the act (which will more than likely occur because of the through background checks that are done before going to the Prometric center and at the Prometric), then you and the person will get arrested, sent to jail and pay a huge fine. The above will go on your record and you will destroy you and your partner in crime chances of ever being a Doctor or working in the USA and it will haunt you for the rest of your life and your partner's. Obviously, you have no business trying to be a Doctor, if you are willing to cheat your way in the Medical process. Just think about it, if you can cheat your way in to becoming a full Doctor through someone else's smarts and hard work, then you are more than likely going to have to either let the person you asked to do that for you, be the Doctor with your entire identity (meaning you won't be a working Doctor, but he will with your given identity, if not then, you are more than likely putting your patient's lives at risk of killing them because you cheated your way as a Doctor, and never knew anything about being a Doctor. I hope this is some kind of joke that you are pulling because if not, then you better quit while you are ahead!! It's not worth it at all!!
Also schmeckles mean dick not money, So, doctorpatel wasn't serious, but only joking with you Mike7879.
@blessedalways I am a Rick and Morty fan Tongue season 3 cannot come soon enough!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »