Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old grads please respond - aishakhan2697
im going through all the FM/IM programs in freida in IMG friendly states, and the ones i looked at so far require recent YOG of 2 yrs and max 5 years. Im 2010 grad. Im getting really worried. my question is that to which programs are old grads applying to? besides the ones in which you got connections. even if criteria says no more than 5 yrs old YOG, are you even applying in those programs? I feel like i have no where to apply. so lost.
apply according to criteria and save some money
apply according to criteria for sure... because the program's computer automatically screens out your application and your application to that program wont even get downloaded for the PDs to see it...
I am an old grad too. Can you please reach me out at cardamomtea007
i am an old grad tooo...
210-240-cs -all first pass,2011 grad.
1 year USCE at private clinic
So what are you guys doing? Are you going to apply everywhere or just to programs that accept old grads. TBH i dont think theres many programs that accept old grads,

@njsl is this going to be ur 1st time applying? If you have done it in past, can you plz share how u reached out to programs?

Thank you

Applied in programs that accept all graduated only. Don't waste money. More program will not increase your chance since the computer will eliminate you. I got matched this year in IM, graduated in 2005 (well I have pub and had done a residency before). Good luck to everyone!
I meant old graduated!!! not all graduated!
@keloke...how to find those programs.?? do you have list of FM programs which accept old graduates please. Thanks
i paid $350 for a subscription for match a resident .com...it asked me credentilas n other details..then gave me a list of IMG friendly programs
i will share with u guys..in return for prayers...plz pray for me...too....i will share by today night..
good luck every1 with the match!!..INSHALLAH...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »