Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding LORs - sandeep424
Is it necessary to have 3 LORs, or just we can go with 2 US LORs?
check on the single programs' websites. some require only 2. most ask for 3
You will be competing against every application in the Match. You will need to have 3 US LORs. It is your duty to give yourself every edge over the next candidate. I was able to match after 2 unsuccessful cycles. You need to have up to date and relevant USCE and hospital LORs. Send me an email and I can try to answer any questions you have. faridmd212
basically it is required to have 3 LORs from US, based on the specialty it may be changed
there is no such thing. its okay if you have 2 us lors. as it is quite a few programs ask for an lor from the chair of the specialty you are applying to, from your med school. so one can be a home school lor
@anujamle I can understand your train of thought. However, the home country LOR must be separate from the 3 US LORs. You will be voluntarily putting yourself at a disadvantage to other candidates. It is the best action to have 3 US LORs over the next candidate who may only have 2 US LOR. Make yourself stand out to Program Directors! I wish you the best success!
Thank you Doctor Farid. I will be send you the email. @faridmd212
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »