Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big personal statement problem - marva558
Guys. I have a serious problem. I still don't have a usable personal statement and I'm losing sleep and really panicking. Can anyone help me out or maybe have a contact? I have already waiting long enough and I really don't know what to do. Programs will be downloading applications tomorrow. Someone please help.
I knw this horrible feeling. sorry, I do not have a template or anything. but not sure if this will help but I just received my personal statement back from residencyedits.com. They did an excellent job and I was able to gain 1 day rush delivery. maybe they can help you? I wish you the best luck, and don't panic!
I was in a very similar position. But I took the advice of my mentor and submitted my Cv and personal statement to Residency Edits. The physicians did any excellent job fixing my personal statement and boosting my CV. They have a 1 day express option that may assist your needs. Best luck Dr. Marva here is the link residencyedits.com/store
Unfortunately you will have to listen to the spammer.
You are out of options and left this for too late and will have to fork out a nice amount of $$ to have things done today.

Unless you are also a spammer (no previous posts) and the whole post is bait to make people think that someone would do this kind of very, very dumb thing. Leaving a PS to be proofread at the last minute.

Sneaky. Very sneaky. Or careless. Or both.
If you are in really in need of someone to review your PS and make helpful suggestions, I can offer my assisatnce.
I do not belong to any orgranizations or groups. I have however gone through the residency program and in the past when I had more time used to assist candidates interested in psychiatry with their PS and IV.
I can do it for you if you like. It will not cost you anything. I am only offering this to help you out.
So if u r interested and if you are applying into psychiatry, then email me at usmleprep3.
and we can start. I wish you and all the applicants reading this the best. Hope you all get IVs. Good luck
Astute powers of observation Nanaki! It's funny how people prowl on desperate IMGs to make a quick buck.
Usmlestep3 is a great person.
Usmlestep3 step 3 is a person with angelic personality. Let Usmlestep3 help u. Be sure, you will be in helpful hands. You won't be charged any money.
I meant usmleprep3 not Usmlestep3.
@nanaki : You are absolutely spot on @marva558 has NEVER posted on this forum before. Obvious marketing games by our usual forum spammers!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »