Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psych residency 2018 - docdeal
Thanks @unipsychal, feeling hopeful!
Thanks @gotta_match for the stats!
why psych is so quiet...
I got invitations from 3 other programs.
Even I am surprised of the number I am receiving.
I wish a good luck for everybody here in this thread
I am sure you will get a series of invitations from October.
Hoots-match
Stop bragging about your credentials, so many of us have better credentials then you plz stop bragging about invitation. I doubt if you have all these invitations
It is meant for gotta-match
I am really sorry if I made you feel bad @hassan73
I will stop writing on this thread if the information is not helping anyone or it is not preceived as dubious.
Fingers crossed!
No it is not about perception, why don't you just paste the invitation here. I am really really having time believeing you thatbwe all waiting and you are the only one who receiving all these iv when moist is definitely have better credential then you,
I have done all three steps
I have two and more clinical experience working in a state hospital as an adjunct psychiatrist I have done four own case reports
Two years directly involved research experience
Meme er of state research committee
Tons of oral presentation and pending three case reports
And I am sitting duck
I hope you understand where I am coming from
I can feel your frustration. @hassan73
I was too rash to write the post. I wish I could erase what I wrote. (is it possible??)
For sure you will get contacts soon. Your credentials far exceed mine indeed.
Wish youvbest of luck, you are right I am extremely frustrated. I guess vented out at you, not fair with you. I don't know but accept my sheet apologies. As you wrote quite right, can't take back what is out there on the forum. I will pray to Allah for success and plz forgive me and ignore my attitude, I am just having premature bipolar type 2 just due to match lol
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »