Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psych residency 2018 - docdeal
@hassan73....I think with these credentials you will get IV..it is just a wait game
@gotta_match..congrats..
@gotta_match..where did u get the 3 other invitation from..
Hope everyone gets interviews soon but thinking logically at this time, since the season has just started, either american grads or only IMGs with high scores for psychiatry (230+) will get interviews. Most IMGs with either mediocre scores or low scores/attempts with other excellent credentials like publications will start seeing some invites around mid-end October. Also, most community programs that take IMGs, always start late reviewing applications and sending invites. This is the time when most university programs, specially the ones that take american grads review applications, send interviews and reject most IMGs, so dont lose hope. Good luck!
Thx sahrika, I guess yog hurting us, you got awesome and very inspiring credentials as well.
I don't know I have been involved one epidemiological research prOjedt at state hospital where you monitor and collecting date retrospective three and then prospectively follow them why they are ending up in seclusion and refrain. We came up with a strategy which include a detail questionnaire for staff and behavioral techniques to decrease these incidents
Second was comparable data on first generation and second generation their side effects and impact on re hospitalization retrospectively one year, this one is my initiative.
I also drafted miss events or sentinel event suicide prevention plan and as Well member of suicide prevention committee. I am hoping to get iv and consequently to residency. Anyway it seems like doesn't whateverbyoy do to improve or impress program director, you can't penetrate their arrogance.
Thx Kate
@hassan75...I am very sure you will get Iv..is this this the first time you are applying..
I know my YOG is hurting me..
No second time, I have been working on improving my cv. Last year I neither had step3 nor publications. This year I have been actively participating admisntratively, academically as well clinically. Have great LOrs, also functions as liaison between psychiatrists and psychopharmacologist of great renown of local medical school. I have worked that hard in hope to see some results and also prove them that I am being consistent to over come huge red flag, my gap.
@hassan73..I am sure you hard work will be fruitful...
Likewise for everyone on this forum
ERASĀ® will release the MSPE document to programs today. Many programs use the release of the MSPE (in addition to your other documents) to complete their review of your application and begin offering interview invitations.

If you have applied to programs, it is highly suggested you find more programs and send out applications. Keep in mind, the suggested minimum amount of applications is +100 programs per specialty.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »