Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psych residency 2018 - docdeal
rejection: Washington University/B-JH/SLCH Consortium Program
Rejection from Washington University B-JH/SCLH. I was surprised that they sent me message on Sunday. Also last Friday I got rejection from Mayo Rochester Clinic Col Med Program. So far - no invitations, just rejections and some acknowledgements...
Hoping to have our first IV practice for this year at 2 pm ET. Anyone interested in joinging send me an email with your skype ID @ usmleprep3

Many Thanks
I heard that case western has started interviews...but nothing for me yet
Nothing for me either! No need to worry these programs receive a ton of applications and by this time are swamped with paper work. Let's stay positive and encourage one another as we wait patiently.
no response from any program yet. did anyone get iv from any ny program?
Any news? I start to have nihilistic delusion... Wink
i have lost all hopes.....
Sagarika, I know it is really difficult to justify what are we going through. Every morning wake up with a hope of an iv and day ends with immense disappointment. I spoke to few people, every one has different perspective. Some are saying wait, it's kind a early and you will definitely get an iv and other perspective " you don't know when you will ever get an iv. Did you speak to your contacts? Did your friends or colleagues with same status as we are,get iv? So just keep hopes alive and pray
Thanks for the comforting words @hassan73...
It's just that we put so much hope in this and all in vain at the end..I hope everybody gets good news by Oct end..
The other thing that is bothering me that in Psych thread there are only few people as compared to IM, FM, OBGYN thread...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »