Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IV sent then all spots taken!!! - an100
Hey guys!!!
I got an invitation from Childrens Hospial of Michigan and I opened it instantly. It took me less than 3-4 minutes to log on to eras for scheduling and look at the dates which will suit me until I realized all the slots were already full except one. Sadly, that wasn't even available when i clicked it. So basically I waitlisted for few dates. But I feel so disappointed now. I was so excited to see the invite and then this happened. I feel like they shouldn't just send out invites like this when slots are not available. Its frustrating since I didnt waste any time on my end. Anyways, does this happen to others too? Any ideas what should I do now
Hello, send an email to the program coordinator stating in the most polite and humble way that you are happy and honored to have been invited to interview, however, you are unable to schedule. They might already be aware of this problem, and if you let it go, they might think you are uninterested. So reach out and let them know you are able to interview and would like to be informed if more spots open up or someone cancels.
Thanks ulum. I did email them expressing my strong interest. Didn't hear from them. Will try again after few days.
dont make too many frequent mails, it wont look good. You may be get reply be patience... Dont loose hope

Did you get any other IVs
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »